Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dates-Cocnut balls TRIED by Rajasree Nirmal Kammath


By on 3:45 PM

Dates-Coconut Balls  TRIED by one of ma best buddy in college-Rajasree :) Thanks lot my dear 4 tryingg...luks awsome !

Heres the link to my recipe:- CLICK HERE




























Note:-

If U TRIED any of my recipes...plzz send ur tried pic to my Facebook page:-Love From Kitchen...My effort becomes  worth only after seeing ur tried pic

About Love From Kitchen

This is simply an e-cookbook with recipes thats cooking in my daily life. am not a big cook,just a beginner, but trying to implement what i do and share with the whole bunch of people who loves and wants to cook.... This site is specially 4 beginners!!! So all those interested in exploring ur cukking skills..Join my site...come..!!!!

1 comments: