Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Marble cake-Pressure cooker method TRIED by Shafna Haris


By on 11:19 AM



Marble cake pressure cooker method TRIED by my member Shafna Haris....Thanks lott dear Shafna 4 trying my recipe :)
Keep supporting.......
Heres the link 2 recipe:-marble-cake-pressure-cooker-method recipe(Click)



Note:-

If u tried any of my recipes...plz post or msg to my facebook page lovefromkitchen(Click)..My efforts becoms wrth only seeing ur tried pic !

About Love From Kitchen

This is simply an e-cookbook with recipes thats cooking in my daily life. am not a big cook,just a beginner, but trying to implement what i do and share with the whole bunch of people who loves and wants to cook.... This site is specially 4 beginners!!! So all those interested in exploring ur cukking skills..Join my site...come..!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment